In this hour-long webinar, we’ll discuss solutions to help your organization’s bookkeeping more virtual to make it easy for you, your staff and your board to work from anywhere. The major topics we’ll cover include:
- QuickBooks Online
- What should you know about transitioning from QuickBooks Desktop to Online?
- What major differences should you expect between the two platforms?
- What does the actual transition process to QuickBooks Online look like?
- Accounts Payable and Reimbursements
- We’ll discuss multiple options that allow you to pay vendors entirely remotely.
- We’ll show you options to capture receipts and reimburse employees or for your organizational credit cards.
From remote work, remote team management and staffing changes, nonprofits are having to adapt to COVID-19 and the myriad of impacts the virus. This webinar will include a discussion of practices for managing and leading remote teams, especially for organizations accustomed to an office culture. We’ll also cover practices and recommendations for organizations having to make difficult staffing decisions in the face of financial uncertainty.
What your org can do immediately to get set up remotely, longer term resources that ultimately leave you more resilient & Q&A with Experts.